|( 34 new from £49.99. Last updated 4 minutes ago. )|
|£56.72||+FREE s/h||In stock||£56.72||Buy|
|£53.49||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£56.98||Buy|
|£56.98||+FREE s/h||In stock||£56.98||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Gold
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 19 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build G3930 - Just what I needed
Entry level Skylake/Kaby Lake mobo, with standard features, just 2 video outputs (D--SUB and DVI), good and reliable brand for trouble free setup. Just be aware that you will need at least a 3016 Bios update for use with Kaby Lake CPU
- 13 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Recycling an HP Pavilion
Good reviews on this little guy and the price was great. It's pretty much a barebones mobo which is what I was looking for. The size was perfect for the case and it was actually slightly smaller than the original Foxxcon mobo.
Gets 4 stars only due to its basic audio and lack of blue tooth, WiFi. Good for upgrading an old PC. The BIOS GUI is nice and clean. If you don't like the pulsing orange RGB coming from the board itself, look for the 'breathing' RGB option under the audio set-up in the BIOS.
- 6 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Budget skylake build. (First PC build)
Decent Mobo. Got this for $57.
- 4 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Shadowfax
Great value-for-money board with all the necessary features. The only downside I can think of is that the IO shield has lots of metal tabs that need to be removed / pushed back before lowering the board into the tray, which can be annoying.
- 3 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Brucey
Cheap and reliable, this motherboard is suitable for Skylake builds on a budget. It has no outstanding features, yet is a fantastic choice for the price.
- 3 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build My first build / A very edgy title for a box
A simple board with a nice BIOS, my only complaint is that the IO Shield was forged in hell, it has these pins that you have to bend to install the mobo and they were so annoying that I wanted to scream.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters