|( 17 new from £178.97. Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
|£178.97||+FREE s/h||In stock||£178.97||Buy|
|£181.94||+FREE s/h||In stock||£181.94||Buy|
|£184.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||£184.99||Buy|
|£187.67||+FREE s/h||In stock||£187.67||Buy|
|£189.99||Out of stock||£189.99+||Buy|
|£186.54||+£5.40 s/h||In stock||£191.94||Buy|
|£199.99||+£11.50 s/h||In stock||£211.49||Buy|
|£217.23||+FREE s/h||In stock||£217.23||Buy|
|£204.95||+£15.12 s/h||Out of stock||£220.07||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Full Tower
Black / White
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
- XL ATX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
355 mm / 13.976"
- 601 mm x 287 mm x 637 mm
- 23.661" x 11.299" x 25.079"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 109.874 L
- 3.88 ft³
- 45 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build i7-6850K EVGA GTX 1080 FTW SLI [Ashen Comet]
Spacious interior to work with. After dismantling the 3.5" trays this is a dream for air cool or even liquid cool builds. The only bone I'd pick would be the side doors are a bit too easy to open.
- 25 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build asX99 Desiréé
Loads of room for cable management and easy opening side panels.
- 20 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Storm !!!
The case is beautiful and I love looking at it. The one thing I will knock it for, is the fact that the panels are so flimsy. They are really light but really flimsy. I had to RMA one already because the rear panel was warped. Outside of that, this thing is a nice case. Plenty of room to cool. I haven't ventured into custom loops yet, but it has enough room for them.
- 15 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build First Build
Beautiful case, was a dream to build in. Perfectly spacious with plenty of room. Tool-free ssd mounts and removable hdd cages were fantastic.
- 13 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Ancient 'Z68' Powerhouse
Great quality, loads of room and looks gorgeous.
- 13 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Early 2016 Gaming RIg
I like my chassis, it's big, and has plenty of airflow. I have some gripes with the 2 USB 2.0 ports in the top of my chassis considering my board has only USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 chassis ports. I needed to get an adapter to make use of my chassis USB 2.0 ports.
There is plenty of room for cable management, but as you can see, my cable management kinda wonky. The glass plate is nice, I can see my computer without having to open my chassis. I do have a problem with the glass plate expanding under heavy loads, it makes noise even when my computer is off due to the temperatures of my room changing.
- 9 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Uranium
great case however the downside is only to bays so watch out if you are watercooling.
- 9 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build White Knight
This case is amazing. Easy to work with and has the space to really upgrade in the future. My build went smooth and easy due to the access. There is a small issue for people that want to fit 3 fans in the front. The hinge for the from mesh is in the way and its really have to put a fan behind it. I ended up just going with the 2 fans. I did remove the top shelf hard drive tray to allow for better airflow (and I do not need 8 slots). The bottom allows for good cable management. I am very happy with this case not to mention it looks great.
Oh and keep in mind it is a FULL TOWER so its big keep that in mind.
- 7 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build My current PC (2016)
Start with the positive aspects:
- The Case looks spacey and it's unique
- It looks modern and cool and unique with it's striking angles but at the same the look is not too over the top
- Good Cable Management
- Lots of Space (You can mount a radiator + fans directly above the motherboard
- Custom Water cooling support
- Lots of Storage options
- Removable Dust filters
- Thumb Screw PCIe Covers
- Latched Side Panels that are easily removable
- Magnetic Side Panels (They're attached with a latch to the case but the Side panel is made from metal so you can stick magnets and such on it)
Now the Negative Parts:
- Build Quality is lacking and bad
- Quite Big Panel Gaps
- The main body is made from plastics/cheap material
- The side panel is acrylic glass
- No PSU Cover, you can see all the cables (- It is way to big for a normal ATX Motherboard and subsequent PC)
- The dust filters feel kinda cheap
- It has good looks but the quality is also lacking
- The front I/O USB ports can wiggle and shift when you plug something into it that somehow puts strain on the USB port (Like one of those Laptop USB Fan Clocks - just google USB Fan clock you'll find what I mean)
- It is quite costly and offers not that many special features like wireless charging that similarly priced cases might offer
- It has no noise insulation at all
- The front fans owe resemblance to a swastika
In conclusion: Don't buy this case if you build a standard ATX, never buy this case regardless since it is outdated and much cooler Cases are now available (Crystal 460X, 570X etc.)
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.4GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti (x2)