|£69.61||+£4.12 s/h||In stock||£73.73||Buy|
|( 1 new from £69.61 . Last updated 32 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 1.29 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.08A
- The SP120 Quiet Edition, at full RPM, is an extremely quiet 23dBA while maintaining an impressive 1.29mm/H2O static pressure level.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 16 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Tachikaze
Shhhhhh... you hear that? Of course not.
- 6 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Nooblet Gaming Build
Quiet 3 pin fan that pushes a decent amount of air.
- 4 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build My first custom build! So many pretty lights!
Loving what these fans have done as part of a push-pull config on my AIO radiator - 28 degrees idle (same as before) but that's with hot air being pulled into the case!
On load, these bad boys hit 63 on initial PRIME95 tests! Holy crap they're good - yay for negative air pressure and solid air flow!