|£85.91||+£4.03 s/h||In stock||£89.94||Buy|
|£99.99||+£4.49 s/h||In stock||£104.48||Buy|
|( 1 new from £99.99. Last updated 13 minutes ago. )|
|£117.37||+FREE s/h||In stock||£117.37||Buy|
|£129.95||+£13.32 s/h||In stock||£143.27||Buy|
|£143.07||+£3.54 s/h||In stock||£146.61||Buy|
|£148.43||+FREE s/h||In stock||£148.43||Buy|
|£160.26||+£5.40 s/h||In stock||£165.66||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
35 Hz - 20 kHz
Power (Front, Each)
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio
- 200 watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to
- RCA and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices—your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms
- On-speaker controls lets you easily dial the volume and bass up or down
- 108 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build NZXT-Featured Kraken Cooled i7-5820k + GTX 980ti "Polska" Build
AWESOME SOUND, LOUD, MUCHO-BASS, GREAT PRICE!
- 54 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build So, I did a thing...
I picked these up one week old for $50 from some poor bloke whose mother made him get rid of the speakers because they shook the entire house. I am now experiencing the same issue and can only use the speakers when my roommates leave the house. These things are awesome though and if you don't have annoying room mates who for some reason think its unreasonable to crank Russian hardbass at 4 in the morning, definitely splurge on these bad boys.
- 44 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build White Widow(OLD)
The bass. The rock. The mic. The treble. I like my coffee black just like my metal.
Seriously though, these speakers are amazing. And at $100? Go away audiophiles, I don't care! Volume knob about 30% of the way up is plenty for me to jam to. I don't even have the sub turned up either and it thumps. I wanted the digital version, but I just couldn't justify spending an extra $50 just to use an optical audio cable. If you've got a local store with these set up, take your phone and an audio cable and test them yourself if you're still on the fence about these. I personally don't think you can beat them without spending triple the money. I plan to upgrade to the 5.1 version after we move.
- 29 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build First Build 15 years old
This speakers are my best purshase they are powerfull like crazy powerfull
- 23 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build LiquidChicken
id give these 10 stars if i could
havent owned them long but man do they sound awesome!
- 22 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build My first PC build. I dub thee, Turtle!
I used to have **** speakers. Usually hand me downs from my mother's office whenever they moved buildings xD I have to say these were a breath of fresh air, while at the same time capable of Fus-ro-Dah -ing me to oblivion. For gaming and listening of my fave tracks and sets in the deep house/tech house/minimal/tribal areas, these have proven to be great.
- 19 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Ebola Build (From Africa)
Not Advised if u have neighbours
- 18 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build New Year, New Build (Third Build)
Cords a little short
Other than that the bass is great because of the subwoofer, has bass controls, volume and LED to tell you when power is on. Easy to connect, just need a green audio port on your MoBo (which 99% have) or a sound card.
Awesome budget speakers. Very load at full blast.
- 18 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Red Dragon V2
I'm not a sound buff or anything, but oh my god, do these sound amazing. And the other reviews are not wrong, the bass on these is strong. I keep mine at around 50% and my breathe literally gets taken away from how much UMMPH there is in the bass. If you want a great sound 2.1 sound system, get these.
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.0GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- Radeon R9 295X2 (x2)