|( 12 new from £6.56. Last updated 2 minutes ago. )|
|£6.95||+£1.99 s/h||Out of stock||£8.94||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Excellent performance: NT-H1 consists of a hybrid compound of different micro-particles, which has been specifically optimized for use in PC environments. Thanks to its extremely low thermal resistance as well as excellent pliability and spreadability, NT-H1 achieves outstanding results.
- Maximum ease of use & efficient dosage: As NT-H1 spreads very well under pressure, there's no need to smear it over the heat-spreader. This reduces both the consumption of paste and the time spent on the installation process: Put one drop of NT-H1 onto the centre of your CPU, install the cooler and that's it!
- Top-performance right from the start: NT-H1 reaches its full performance extremely fast and doesn't require a longer "burn-in" time.
- Excellent long-term stability: NT-H1 doesn't contain any solvents or other substances with low flash point and provides excellent long-term stability. Due to the compound's exceptional curing, bleeding, dry-out und thermal cycling characteristics, NT-H1 can be used for several years without any problems.
- Not electrically conductive, non-corroding: NT-H1 possesses a very low dielectric constant and a high dielectric strength. Therefore, there's no danger of short-circuits even in case of direct contact with components or conducting paths. Fully compatible with all materials commonly employed in PC environments, NT-H1 is suited for use with aluminium and copper coolers.
- Suitable for compressor cooling: NT-H1 is perfectly suited for use with compressor coolers. Even at the very lowest temperatures, the paste delivers full performance and remains easy to clean off.
- 35 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Next Gen Mini ITX
I saw this was one of the top in a thermal paste test, preforms as expected
- 32 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Capable, Cool, Clean, Cuiet
Not really much to say: it's thermal paste. I can't comment on whether it's better or worse than some of the alternatives, I just know it's a solid performer on its own. I'm a big fan of Noctua, I usually go for their CPU coolers and fans, and the coolers always come with a tube. I just keep using it because I always have it on hand and I'm never one to think "maybe something else is better" because it's already great as is.
- 30 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Riptide
It’s thermal paste from Noctua. What else can I say?
- 28 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Coffee Lake - ROG Edition
Yup yup, this baby here does the trick. IMHO one of the best bang for buck options out there, performs as well or even better than US$12 or even US$15 pastes. Still, will be swapping it out for CoolerMaster's MasterGel Maker Nano when I run out.
You have to literally check this regularly since it's runny.
- 27 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build "Does it come in black?" - 1440p Ultrawide Gaming
I've heard some great things about this thermal paste, but I guess paste is paste in the end. I thought I might as well get some really good paste since I won't be re-applying it too often to my CPU.
- 25 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Patriot's X99 Upgrade - 4K here I come
Great thermal paste. I have used it on my CPU and GPU and both have relatively good temps. CPU stays below 75 C at 4.5 GHz and the GPU stays in the low 70's during 1440p gaming.
- 25 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Nine Breaker
My rating is a bit skewed as I don't have a point of comparison, but I found this thermal paste to work well. My temps are better than I expected and there is a lot of thermal paste left to use for future endeavors.
- 23 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build All Asus Build- Razer peripherals.
Handles my 9900k at 5.0ghz. What else can I ask for?
- 22 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build Nemesis (First Build)
Replaced my Corsair H100i GTX stock application with this. Saw a 2 degree drop in temps. Negligible but still an improvement.
- Intel Core i5-4690K
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-7820X (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti