|£389.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||£389.99||Buy|
|( 2 new from £389.99 . Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 58 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build Itx?nano?all in one.
Awesome board.. complete all in one Con: You cannot use air cpu cooler on this board. Space clearance limited . I tried to put air cooler before but failed.
- 31 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Ncase M1, i5, Nano (1440p rig)
HARDWARE: IMHO this board has a perfect mini itx layout. All ports are well placed, so it's a pleasure to install that board even in a tight case. The ROG logo is a matter of taste, but i can live with it. The only lil disadvantage of the hardware is the shiny I/O shield which shows every fingerprint.
SOFTWARE: TBH the Asus software is bloatware, created for some maniac marketing 'beep' who needed some buzzwords. The GUI of all ROG applications is one of the worst i have ever seen. Usability and accessibility are obviously nonfamous. Beside all GUI fails i had many sound problems through the Asus Sonic Suite and Asus RAMCache. After many hours of try and error my OS and my favorite programs run smooth without any Asus software, only using the standard Intel and Realtek drivers.
tl;dr Hardware top, Software flop!
- 27 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build ITX Skylake Build
Solid motherboard with a U.2. socket. BIOS has a lot of options.
- 23 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Mini Monster: Overclocked i7-6700k and GTX1080 in a Mini-ITX Case
Excellent BIOS with tons of tools and options to work with. As for the physical content of the board, it has just about everything needed for a powerhouse Mini-ITX build. The only noteworthy absences are USB 2.0 and M.2 ports. Instead it's just USB 3.0 and SATA or U.2 respectively.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters