|£61.98||Out of stock||£61.98||Buy|
|( 18 new from £61.98. Last updated 8 minutes ago. )|
|£61.98||+FREE s/h||In stock||£61.98||Buy|
|£61.98||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£65.47||Buy|
|£67.48||+FREE s/h||In stock||£67.48||Buy|
|£74.09||+FREE s/h||In stock||£74.09||Buy|
|£79.99||+£5.99 s/h||In stock||£85.98||Buy|
|£79.99||+£11.50 s/h||In stock||£91.49||Buy|
|£79.99||+£13.32 s/h||In stock||£93.31||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 369 mm / 14.528" With Drive Cages
- 369 mm / 14.528" Without Drive Cages
- 450 mm x 231 mm x 443 mm
- 17.717" x 9.094" x 17.441"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 46.05 L
- 1.626 ft³
- 3 points
- 14 days ago
from completed build The machine
I bought the Pure Base 500 because I wanted a quiet and small case. I really liked that it accepts a 140mm fan on the back, since the back fan is the most important for cooling.
The reviews said that it provides mediocre cooling. But after removing the front panel's side dust filters an transitioning the front fan closer to the GPU and a little lower than it's default possition, I am very pleased with the cooling performance. Of course it's winter still, so I have to wait until summer to be sure.
I am very pleased with the build quality and I like the understated look of the case. But I was expecting the case to be more silent. I had to enforced the inside of the case with sound absorbing matterial to make it really silent, which is something I recommend you to try, since it costs almost nothing.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters