|£129.99||+£4.57 s/h||In stock||£134.56||Buy|
|£139.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||£139.00||Buy|
|£139.99||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£139.99||Buy|
|£145.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||£145.00||Buy|
|£145.92||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£145.92||Buy|
|£144.95||+£13.32 s/h||In stock||£158.27||Buy|
|( 2 new from £159.65. Last updated 8 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Tinted Tempered Glass
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
529 mm / 20.827"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 367 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Project Yellow - Gaming Build
5 stars for the great design! Really, this case is truely a beast when you put it on your table. The rear compartment could be a little larger, but I was able to route all the cables without too much trouble.
- 33 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build HiFi menziesii
This case is really nice. Beware, if you think it's tall, add some taller to what you're imagining! It's easy to work with unless your are doing a custom loop with custom sleeving.
- 12 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Devotion: a Hardcore Shift X [WIP]
An absolutely beautiful case - but very difficult to build in and flawed.
Recommended if you want a real challenge on something unique.
Definitely not recommended for beginners and/or air cooling.
Stunning design, high quality finish, unique. The true star of your desk if you can make good use of it.
Great for ITX watercooling, can fit 240+120 rads
Spacious and a great frame for any kind of fancy showcase system
Supports massive GPU's and ATX PSU's
Stock 16x riser is a piece of garbage. It's really difficult to find a high quality replacement.
Horrible temperatures, forget air cooling. Needs water cooling and brute force to manage high power components and OC
Difficult to cable manage unless you can make your own cables or commission custom made ones
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters