|£76.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||£76.99||Buy|
|£86.34||+FREE s/h||In stock||£86.34||Buy|
|£87.56||+FREE s/h||In stock||£87.56||Buy|
|( 7 new from £87.56. Last updated 10 minutes ago. )|
|£87.82||+FREE s/h||In stock||£87.82||Buy|
|£76.99||+£13.32 s/h||In stock||£90.31||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mini Tower
Black / Red
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
330 mm / 12.992"
- 370 mm x 208 mm x 365 mm
- 14.567" x 8.189" x 14.37"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 28.09 L
- 0.992 ft³
- 26 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build In Win 301 "The Resurrection" X-Calibre
Look classy & elegant.
- 25 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build First PC - First Setup Refresh
Cable management is pretty difficult.
- 22 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build First Rig - Füzion
Pros - Best micro atx case in my opinion for price. Air flow is pretty decent as I have a fan blower GPU. I only have 3 fans in it and it handles temps just fine! 2 intake 1 exhaust.
Cons - CABLE MANAGEMENT WOW, it was a disaster but I did my best to make the inside of the case have minimal wires showing. Had no choice to clump the rest in the back. The thermaltake fans/hub contributes the most to this problem.
- 19 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Soz's InWin 301 microBeast
Loved this case, first item I purchased. Wanted to work my build around it, it's... so.... beautiful, and small! Not a fan of big bulky cases. It seemed to be ideal for watercooling, cable management is a bit tricky as well.
- 16 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build B450 + 3700X = <3
Wanted an mATX that fits in carry on luggage.
- 14 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build REDSHIFT (Inwin 301, R5 1600, GTX 1070)
a little tight to get in the smaller plugs at the bottom of the motherboard but otherwise not too hard to work in and it is GORGEOUS with the enormous glass side panel and red io.
- 12 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build InWin 301 Budget Build for LANs
Very nice cases, probably the best looking mATX case with a sidewindow
- 12 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Budget 4th Gen Build: The Bone Crusher
Cable management is kinda complicated if you do not owe a modular PSU, but you can do some magic with a few zip ties. It is b e a u t i f u l, one of the best price/quality cases you can find. Premium materials (metal and tempered glass), not as big as an ATX, not as small as an ITX.
- 9 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build SilentBox
I just love this case. Beautifully minimalistic, just what I was going for. Airflow is... cute. It is very well built and the size makes for a clean and well proportioned mATX build.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters