|( 18 new from £7.63. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
|£7.71||+£0.95 s/h||In stock||£8.66||Buy|
|£7.71||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£11.20||Buy|
|£12.74||+FREE s/h||In stock||£12.74||Buy|
|£14.69||+FREE s/h||In stock||£14.69||Buy|
|£14.36||+£2.99 s/h||In stock||£17.35||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
WEP 64/128, WPA, WPA2, IEEE802.1x, WPS
- Green Power Saving: supports smart transmit power control and auto-idle state adjustment
- Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Increases wireless coverage 3 times further
- Supports QoS-WMM, WMM-Power Save mode
- Portable and compact design
- 1245 points
- 35 months ago
Excellent little wi-fi adapter.
- 16 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Movie/HTPC Box
Good budget wifi adapter that works really well.
- 15 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build The Work in Progress
It's alright. If you plan on downloading files larger than 2GB on WiFi faster than 5Mbp/s, look elsewhere. This card overheats easy.
- 13 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build The Redeemer: My First PC Build
Upload speed is fine, but not sure why I'm being limited to 10 Mbps download speed on my 20 Mbps connection, even though they advertise as up to 150 Mbps wireless data rates. It's definitely the adapter's problem since I get full speed on LAN.
- 9 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build First Build :)
My uncle got me a raspberry pi a while ago for Christmas and it came with this adapter. I decided to use this because it was free and i didn't have anything else to get WiFi. I'm going to get a 50 foot ethernet cable sometime soon so i can just be plugged in directly to my mediocre router.
- 5 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Project No Name (1st build)
Meh...it alright, just slower than my netgear adapter, only reason for this was that it was going to my hackintosh.
Nintendo Entertainment System – Home Theater PC 64-bit Windows 8 | 2.6ghz Dual-Core, 4gb RAM, 128gb SSD
- Intel Celeron G1610
- Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3
- Radeon R9 290
- Intel Core i5-4690K (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980