|( 10 new from £94.99. Last updated 10 minutes ago. )|
|£94.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||£94.99||Buy|
|£99.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||£99.99||Buy|
|£94.99||+£11.50 s/h||In stock||£106.49||Buy|
|£107.30||+FREE s/h||In stock||£107.30||Buy|
|£115.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||£115.00||Buy|
|£119.00||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£122.49||Buy|
|£119.99||+£5.99 s/h||Out of stock||£125.98||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Black / Red
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
325 mm / 12.795"
- 372 mm x 210 mm x 349 mm
- 14.646" x 8.268" x 13.74"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 27.264 L
- 0.963 ft³
- 42 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Ryzen 5 1600, NZXT H200i, Gaming ITX build
Absolutely beautiful case. Not too bad to build in, super good looking with a variety of non-Red RGB lighting. The smart device is cool, but it's also kind of a letdown, to use NZXT AER RGB fans AND the light bar already installed in the case you have to get a HUE+ in addition. The smart device only supports one or the other. You can easilly remove the red metal bar in the middle to route wires or water lines.
- 15 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Red Black Beast
My first venture into ITX cases and this has been a really great start. Cable management is very reasonable and the "extra" space you get in this LARGE mini-ITX case does ensure it feels somewhat like building in a mid-tower. Someday I'd like to go even smaller, as long as I can still get CPU/GPU water-cooling.
- 5 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Red Death
Great looking case that has good cooling. It comes with a bracket for SFF power supplies. I would recommend a SFF power supply if you are planning on using an HDD in the bottom of the case or cable extensions. I used a SFF power supply with an HDD and cable extensions. I was able to squeeze it all in but it definitely would not have fit with a full sized power supply. Overall, fantastic case for an ITX build.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 1070
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1070 Ti