|£289.98||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£289.98||Buy|
|£289.98||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£293.47||Buy|
|£289.99||+£5.48 s/h||Out of stock||£295.47||Buy|
|£299.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||£299.99||Buy|
|£302.66||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£302.66||Buy|
|( 12 new from £308.07 . Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
|£309.16||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£309.16||Buy|
|£305.33||+£5.99 s/h||Out of stock||£311.32||Buy|
|£299.99||+£13.68 s/h||In stock||£313.67||Buy|
|£326.90||+£14.50 s/h||In stock||£341.40||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
- 2-Way SLI Capable
- CrossFire Capable
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 15 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Granny's New Gaming Rig
Way better than those overpriced ASUS mobos in terms of cost effectiveness. RGB really isn't that obvious, especially if you have other lightings in your set up. Has 3 M.2 slots and 2 PCIE x16 slots = Good upgrading potential. All M.2 slots come with heat sinks for your peace of mind.
Wifi works great, robs all the internet speed from my roommates ;)
So far seems to be working pretty stable so reliability should not be an issue.
- 9 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Gaming/Recording PC
no issue so far, got it for like 1 month now. to bad it doesnt have more usb 2 ports, it only has 2, had to put aside 2 USB ports from the case to get my AIO connected.
- 9 points
- 24 days ago
from completed build My little beast
This motherboard is a beast and is very beutiful the only dowside is the fan that is a bit noisy
- 7 points
- 27 days ago
from completed build The beast
lots of LED and fan connections. Overall really like the board but I have been a bit disappointed with overclocking. this very well could be a function of the fact I am a beginner and don't really know what I'm doing though
- 4 points
- 1 day ago
from completed build New decade, new build!
Good motherboard for the price I got it at ($432 AUD) before the price jacking. Shares a lot of similarities to the board beneath it (I think it's the Aorus Pro WiFi?) you are probably better off opting for that option.
Oddly didn't receive any power to the board until I took out the CMOS battery for 1 minute and put it back in. Troubleshooting was a nightmare up until that point. I was prepared to RMA this board.
Gigabyte's quality control could also do with some improvement - the board is quite warped in appearance in that it is not flat surfaced, there's a bit of curvature - however don't be averted by that, it fits the case standoffs just fine.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters