|£64.99||+£5.99 s/h||Out of stock||£70.98||Buy|
|£70.22||+£4.99 s/h||In stock||£75.21||Buy|
|( 1 new from £70.22 . Last updated 33 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 280 mm / 11.024" With Drive Cages
- 395 mm / 15.551" Without Drive Cages
- 470 mm x 210 mm x 465 mm
- 18.504" x 8.268" x 18.307"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 45.895 L
- 1.621 ft³
- 16 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build First Timer
I got it for $49.99. For that price it is absolutely worth it. I would hesitate to spend $90 or even $80 on this case. $70 is kind of the sweet spot I suppose, I got a killer deal on what appears a pricing mistake on Amazon. I like the looks in grey. It is virtually a fully dust filter case. I really really like the top magnetic one. Pretty easy to build in. Cable management is pretty standard, so good. Nice thumbscrews on the panels.
Worked great for me. A couple things I want to mention: My PSU barely fit, height wise. It fits full sized PSU's, but you may feel like you have to scratch the PSU to get it in. The included fans are pretty pathetic. I purchased an extra Noctua fan to slap on the front and I have no issues now. I dont really like how there are holes drilled all over the basement, but I'm sure custom loops would use that nicely. This case is great for custom water cooling, considering the price and size. Finally, the panels are kind of difficult, not impossible, but not easy to take off and put back in.
- 15 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Crimson
This case is an amazing case, probably the best at its price point. Looks amazing and has so much room inside of it. Uses the psu shroud to its full potential and places the storage bays out of sight so you don't have to look at ugly hdds. The 10 color LED on the power button and under the front cover is very bright, so you don't have to worry about that. (BTW the led cable is marked 12v and plugs into a sata connection from your power supply.)
The gray is very dark and it looks amazing. best case I have ever seen.
- 7 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build My First PC Build - Codename: Smoke
Just beautiful. This case has plenty of room inside to work with. Cable management was a breeze. I have the Asus H270 MB so all my LED's sync up. (ASUS Aura RGB Software supports all Phanteks cases) It came with 2 120mm fans, which is awesome. And for this price, you can't get any better than this.
- 5 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build $1200 Gaming PC
At this price point I don't know if there is a better value on the market. Great looking case that is super easy to build in. The fans the come with it are not the best, you will need to add you own unless you use a liquid cooling setup.
- 3 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build My First Custom Build!
cable management is great, color is much darker than it looks, is more gunmetal grey. rgb is good enough and the side panels looks good. great case, and the dust filters are magnetic and a good addition. Only issue i found was that the routing holes for gpu power are just a bit to thin to route anything.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters