|( 4 new from £114.62, 2 used from £68.31. Last updated 22 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
370 mm / 14.567"
- 425 mm x 215 mm x 464 mm
- 16.732" x 8.465" x 18.268"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 42.398 L
- 1.497 ft³
- 172 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Miami Nights 1984 (now with EL)
The case has plenty of room for a 280mm radiator, ample room at the back for cable management and it looks great!
- 55 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Iridium [Editing/Gaming]
Very sleek looking case. The door is very fun to use as well, though it does have some problems as listed in the description.
- 44 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build White Widow(OLD)
I've built inside this case 4 times now. It's spacious, very nice looking and plenty of options for airflow, as well as a good amount of dust filters. It's a little wobbly though, the door doesn't line up right unless I have a thin coaster under one of the feet(which makes it more wobbly). Poor QC, as per usual, because it's Corsair.
- 18 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Frostbyte XT - My first true high end PC
Easy to build in, looks amazing.
- 17 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Dual Front Project
Good match for the white theme of the thing. You can mix and match parts from the 460X if you want to go a little numpty on design.
The case is quite small so make sure to not fit too much in it. The all acrylic door is perfect to admire your shiny little fans.
- 16 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Good Game
This case is beautiful and compact. The door is amazing.
With the CPU cooler installed it can be tricky to access some headers on the motherboard.
You have to be smart with your cable management. Room in the back of the case is non ample.
For a premium case, I wish they provided more zip ties since you will need a lot more than provided in order to get the back panel on without bulging
- 13 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Arctic Destroyer
At this price point I expected better cable management. And the PSU shroud is a pain in the *** to assemble. You will have a hard time installing radiators at front panel as they will touch the IO cables inside. Airflow is acceptable for the aesthetic. Other than that, great case overall.
- 12 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Oreo Milk Dip
Best first timer case! Really clean and easy to build in! Flexible cable management as well as holes! Great ventilation.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters