* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
800 - 1500 RPM
- PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation. The 4-Pin connector allows the mainboard to control the fan speed from 800-1500RPM.
- HIGH-VORTEX-AIRFLOW WITH TURBINE BLADE & FRAME DESIGN
- Optimum airflow, air pressure & extremely silent performance
- DIVERSION GROOVE BLADE DESIGN
- Innovative blade design focus air flow & optimum cooling efficiency
- ANTI-VIBRATION PAD DESIGN
- Reduce the vibrations efficiently & silent operation
- AERO-DYNAMICAL DESIGN
- Air-inlet with optimal aero-dynamical design reducing noisy air turbulences
- HYDRO-DYNAMIC-BEARING TECHNOLOGY
- HDB runs more smoothly with no friction, make it quietly & durability (MTBF300,000hrs)
- TOOL-LESS FIXED PINS
- Rubber fixed pins also reduces vibrations (fan run more quietly) and Tool-less makes it easy to mount, with no tools required
- 77 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build My second build
These are great, quiet fans! You really get your money's worth
- 32 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Kina-Goddess of Destruction
Pretty quiet, moves a lot of air. Good quality fan over all, at least as good as Corsair.
- 26 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Maximum Overdrive
this fan in person seem to be a high quality one , visibly seems nicer than the corsair fans on the h100i i replaced them for.
thumbs up here , there not that loud at full load and seem to be moving air well.
four out of five stars as I'm not experienced enough to know if they are 5 out of 5 rating.
- 20 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Second Gaming PC Budget Build.
Best Fan Ever. Runs Cool, Stays Cool.
- Intel Core i5-4690K
- Radeon R9 290
- Intel Core i7-5960X (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX Titan X (x4)
- Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080