|£339.99||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£343.48||Buy|
|£359.99||+£5.48 s/h||In stock||£365.47||Buy|
|£353.60||+£14.67 s/h||In stock||£368.27||Buy|
|( 2 new from £353.60 . Last updated 11 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Radeon RX 5700
Effective Memory Clock
Expansion Slot Width
1 PCIe 8-pin + 1 PCIe 6-pin
- 8 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Encoding/Gaming/All-Purpose Crisp Build
Yeah, some of the things you heard about driver issues are definitely a thing with this one. I can't knock more than one star off this particular cards because of this:
1. Powercolor made a simple design with no RGB that looks clean and pretty slick without being edgy or gamery.
2. The cooling is very, very good. For a dual-slot too! Well done PowerColor, so many AIB 5700 cards have awful cooling.
3. Build quality is good, and metal backplate is functional, which better than around a 3rd of AIB 5700 cards can say.
4. Only $10 over MSRP, and I've seen sales drive it towards $320 in some places. Slammin price to performance.
Purchased new for $360 at Microcenter.
- 5 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build COMMONWEALTH
At the sale price that I got this for, it's doing quite well. The only form of "brand loyalty" I have in consumer electronics is an attachment to Team Red. Maybe it's just because they've seemed like the underdog for so long. That's clearly changed for CPUs, but I was pleased to find reviewers saying that at this price point, the 5700s are competative.
One thing to keep in mind if you're thinking about flashing this card's BIOS to the XT version: I researched it and it seems like the PowerColor models have some issue making it hard to revert the BIOS to the old version. So something to keep in mind before you try.
- 4 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build CyberZen
Dang AMD drivers lol. Stable at .972mv with Oct 2019 driver 3 weeks going as of 2/27/2020. No Black screens during the 3 weeks. stock voltage is 1.050V Max GPU clock is around 1.750GHz avg clock is around 1.6GHz or more. GPU Hotspot hits around 81c. The DDR6 GPU Ram hits around 70c for the max. This info is from HWiNFO64 v6.20-4030.