|£71.22||+FREE s/h||In stock||£71.22||Buy|
|( 15 new from £74.45. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
|£75.70||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£75.70||Buy|
|£64.99||+£11.88 s/h||Out of stock||£76.87||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Gold
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 19 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Study machine for the Wife - Mini ITX Home PC
Having used an ASUS H97 board in my previous build this was almost a no brainer.
Looks like ASUS have cheaped out a bit compared to the last generation though.
There is no M2 slot or option for adding a laptop style wi-fi adapter - meaning i had to buy a USB one. If this had been for my gaming rig i would not have purchased as i plan to use M2 for boot drive next.
That said when i bought the H97 board it was around £20 more than this board so that probably figures.
Overall seems to be another solid ASUS product.
* EDIT As rightly pointed out on the comments on this build, the H110 is not the Skylake equivalent of the H97 i compare it against... as such i have amended my score to 5
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters