|( 11 new from £8.99. Last updated 6 minutes ago. )|
|£7.29||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£10.78||Buy|
|£12.31||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£12.31||Buy|
|£8.99||+£5.48 s/h||In stock||£14.47||Buy|
|£9.98||+£5.99 s/h||Out of stock||£15.97||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Pure Wings 2 120 PWM
500 - 1500 RPM
51.4 - 87 CFM
- 62 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Mini ITX Workstation
I bought this mainly for it's noise-to-performance ratio. Also it some-what looks aesthetically pleasing. These replaced the NZXT AER-F fans that came with the case. Main reason is the noise of the stock fans are just too loud at full load.
- Cheap! Each costed about $10 shipped
- Nice polished black look
- It definitely doesn't feel high quality compared to the SIlentWings 3 fans
- Wires are not sleeved
- Doesn't come with anything but silver screws
- 25 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Tiny and Tidy
Value for money fan! Good looking, well designed and dead silent
- 23 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Dreamy lil AMD boi
Good balance of low price and noise but solid performance.
- 18 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Budget 1050Ti build
Unfortunately I was misled by the name of this item and thought 2 fans would be coming in the pack.. Not the case! Decent, quiet fan regardless, used as an exhaust in the top of the case.
- 12 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Just Another Build
Cheap, powerful, easy to install. Will hopefully 'upgrade' to RGB, because everyone knows RGB increases your FPS. Obviously.
- 10 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build Nano S 2018 - Main build
Really cheap and great performing case fan. I decided to swap out the included GP-12 fan with this, because I wanted a black PWM fan.
- 10 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Hyperonyx
These fans are really great. They’re not so flashy with RGB (as a good thing) but they’re not the ugly beige of Noctua. I use four in conjunction with my case’s two fans pulling in air from the front. One is the exhaust to the back, two push air out the top, and one pushes air out thr bottom. The pressure From outtake > intake creates a good evacuation of hot air. i swear sometimes my pc is what makes my room so hot. But PC thermals? Great.
- 9 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build 1080p Gaming Build
Cools my case, has PWM, and is quiet.
- 8 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build First build, cheap gone... not cheapish
They're quiet, no frills fans. not much to say.