|£55.52||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£59.01||Buy|
|£66.49||+FREE s/h||In stock||£66.49||Buy|
|£67.46||+FREE s/h||In stock||£67.46||Buy|
|( 3 new from £71.15 . Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
USB 2.0 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Headers
- 11 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Enoplognatha Ovata
At the time of purchase, this was the cheapest B450 motherboard on the market. I regret this decision. NO VRM heatsinks, 2 RAM slots (RIP upgrade path), and the socket is weirdly rotated 90?.
- 9 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Ryzentron 2200
Great feature rich motherboard. Only complaint is the lack of an extra fan header, as well as no support for thunderbolt usb connection (or any USB 3.1).
- 5 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Advanced R-Type
This was the combo deal that I saw on the flyer, I don't plan to overclock the CPU or GPU so I picked this one as it fits my budget description for a solid entry to the B450M chipset. There's some features that are missing: usb 3.1 gen ports, 2 extra DIMM slots, lower overclock ability, but performs what it needs to do.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters