Socket / CPU
Brown / Black
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
USB 2.0 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Headers
- 10 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build 1st Build "Darth Maul"
pretty good I wish the SATA headers were not facing upwards. WIFI onboard!!
- 6 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Compact 850$ AMD Budget Build
Pros: Have 4 ram slots and overclockable options. clean bios. has Wifi and bluetooth inbuilt. cheap price
Cons: only one M.2 port. would have been nice if it had extra one. I like to minimize the cable as much as possible
- 6 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Upgrade from Laptop
Definitely not a "fancy" motherboard, but it works fine with Linux.
- Wifi doesn't work out of the box with Debian because the firmware is proprietary. It works out of the box for all other major distros.
- MicroATX form factor means that airflow, performance and I/O are slightly decreased.
- RGB control is available through the BIOS but there is only one RGB header, and it does not support ARGB.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters