|( 5 new from £9.98 . Last updated 20 minutes ago. )|
|£9.98||+£5.48 s/h||In stock||£15.46||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
BioniX F120 (Black/White)
Black / White
200 - 1800 RPM
Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Silent 3-Phase Motor: Extremely silent operation through 3-phase motor guarantees long gaming sessions without annoying noise.
- 200 to 1800 RPM: With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the BioniX F120 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together and thus keep the noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
- Optimised Fan Design: We further optimised the fan blade design to get a higher airflow at lower noise generation. This guarantees high pressure and highly efficient ventilation for your gaming case.
- Enhanced Bearing: Due to a new alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, the friction within the bearing is reduced and a greater efficiency is achieved. This way, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise and you can enjoy a longer service life of your cooler.
- Low Motor Temperature: 4 x Life Span: 10 °C lower motor temperature doubles the life span. The BioniX gaming fans have a four times longer service life through low coil temperature. Therefore, we extend the warranty to 10 years.