|( 5 new from £174.99, 1 used from £106.46. Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- PRIME Z370-A II
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
- 2-Way SLI Capable
- CrossFire Capable
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 4 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Spiderman - First Build
Super clean looking motherboard. Nothing really to say here. Asus makes quality products. Happy with it.
Only problem: user guide is not very helpful for a beginner...
- 4 points
- 16 days ago
from completed build SnowCrash
Native 9th gen support. Why can't you just be Z390?!
- 3 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build My first ever custom built pc
The motherboard is nice and clean but I felt the RGB was underwhelming. However, the RGB in itself has a lot of possible variations and patterns which I hope to incorporate with other Aura Sync components in the future.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters