|( 1 new from £306.14. Last updated 13 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- HELIOS GX601
ATX Full Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 450 mm / 17.717" With Drive Cages
- 450 mm / 17.717" Without Drive Cages
- 565 mm x 250 mm x 591 mm
- 22.244" x 9.843" x 23.268"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 83.479 L
- 2.948 ft³
- 51 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build ASUS ROG Aura Sync All the Things!
Overall very easy to build with and in. Materials are all very high quality and instructions were very straightforward. This case has the capability and tools to be used with almost any configuration (multi vertical GPU, Custom Loop, up to 480mm radiator, etc). The case is very heavy, but the straps up top allow you to lift it easily. The cable management with included velcro zip ties and cable cover make tidying up the backside a breeze. The only thing to complain about is that the cutout on radiator shroud for the cables makes it so that the standard 700mm 8-pin EPS cable has to traverse in a straight line to the socket, thus being the only cable that can't be hidden. This could probably be solved by getting an extension cable.
- 23 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build All Asus Build- Razer peripherals.
This deserves 10 stars. There is not a single case on the market I know of that does this many things this good. Simply put if a case needs it, this one has it. It’s done it good and made very well. Filters are super easy to clean. The Noctua Asus branded fans are amazing. RGB looks really cool. All the USB headers and case buttons are in a very good location. The included rope type handle makes carrying this 50lb beast easy. There is so much more you will just have to buy one to see. You won’t be disappointed.
- 1 point
- 1 month ago
from completed build video editing build and some gaming
not that I have much experience with other cases but I found this case to be pretty good. Lots of room, very intuitive design very good cable management. I have seen another more professional reviews on line with airflow and temperature testing data and this case does have restricted airflow through front fans due to that RGB glass panel and removing it helps but for my needs I think it should be just fine.
1-11-20 I have noticed after having to removed stuff and reinstall stuff that the part in the case that's used to give additional support for the GPU. you need to mess with it a bit to make it work without looking tweaked. you can't just slide it to the spots it has labeled as it may looked bowed and it's not necessary as it doesn't have to be fully slid one way or another to cover the wiring. I also found it necessary to remove one of the metal rods that holds the supports in favor of using two supports on one rod. You also need to be careful on how you use that support on your GPU, I didn't realize at first but the support was jamming one of the fans on my GPU and i had to adjust it.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters