|£74.53||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£74.53||Buy|
|( 1 new from £82.63. Last updated 14 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- B450M PRO-VDH PLUS
Socket / CPU
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 16 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build First PC Build
Bios layout is user friendly and hasn't given me any troubles. Recognized my memory with ease.
- 4 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Voltron
The MSI B450M PRO-VDH was pretty bare bones. There were no fancy features like RGB or USB-c, but I've been happy with it and it feels pretty rugged. My only complaint with it is that the BIOS is very hard to flash. I find my self having to clear the CMOS before flashing it.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters