|( 1 new from £99.95. Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
|£109.90||+£24.50 s/h||In stock||£134.40||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Mini ITX
- Micro ATX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 310 mm / 12.205" With Drive Cages
- 440 mm / 17.323" Without Drive Cages
- 520 mm x 231 mm x 451 mm
- 20.472" x 9.094" x 17.756"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 54.174 L
- 1.913 ft³
- 18 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build A Mish-Mash of Parts, One Year Later
This case is absolutely stunning, and a pleasure to build in. The quality is absolutely amazing.
Be prepared to stare at it the first time you unbox it.
- 17 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Mish-Mash of Parts
This is possibly the best thing I have ever seen. Removing the case from the plastic wrap and the box... I legitimately lost my train of thought and just stared at it.
It also happens to be a beauty to build in and is below whisper quiet too.
- 13 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build 3/3/2017 Ryzen 1700 RX 480 8GB
Amazing case. Great fit and finish, incredibly quiet, great cable management and a whole lot of drive and fan/radiator options. Very easy to work in and great airflow. The included fans and 3 speed fan controller (w/ switch on the front) aren't too shabby either. The sound dampening is THICC
The only minus I've found so far is that some of the drive configurations aren't very well secured. You can attach one of the hard drive cages to the top, for example, where the optical drive bays are originally so you can fit two 140mm fans in the front. Unfortunately, it ends up being held in by one screw and not-the most secure clips so I didn't even try it. I could feel it flex even poking it with my finger. The cage is fine when in most other locations since it's secured more points.
- 9 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Enthusiast Out of the Gate
Easiest and most flexible and organized mid tower case I've ever worked with. And looks nice if you're going for low key modern. Outstanding built-in cable routing and controls.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@3.9 GHz)
- GeForce GTX 770
- AMD RYZEN 7 1700 (@3.9GHz)
- Radeon RX 480
- Intel Core i7-8700K (@4.2GHz)
- Radeon RX 480