|£199.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||£199.99||Buy|
|( 2 new from £232.99. Last updated 8 minutes ago. )|
|£219.95||+£16.20 s/h||In stock||£236.15||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Full Tower
Black / Red
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
- SSI EEB
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 257 mm / 10.118" With Drive Cages
- 515 mm / 20.276" Without Drive Cages
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 52 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build An orange upgrade
It fits even the big 140mm radiators through the back, takes the thickest Alphacool radiators in the bottom, and still leaves enough room for a 240mm radiator on the front. Spacious, colourful (I got the orange) and well thought through.
- 48 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build The Chaos Engine (1st Build)
BIG & HEAVY! This case is expensive, but is drowning in quality. Cable management was a breeze. Even with the crazy amount of fans I have (15). Phanteks has a lifelong customer.
- 32 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build New year, New Build!
This wasn't my first choice for a case, but I wanted a case with a large window to show off the red/black color scheme I had going. Almost none of the cases I was really interested in didn't support an EATX motherboard which is a shame. It has a quite a bit of red. Almost too much for me, but it's hard to notice with the tinted side glass. It has great cable management and support for future water cooling which is great for me. The LED's on the side and the LED fans look great and add a nice touch to it.
- 17 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build Phanteks Black and red
this is one beautiful beast of a case. easiest case I ever built in.
- 12 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build First Build After 10 Years
This is an giant tower with a lot of space inside and great abilities for cabel management.
- 11 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Skylake Gaming/Rendering Rig
Get this case. The premium build quality is amazing! The separate PSU area, the built in cable management, and overall materials used means this is a quality case for high end builds. Only downside is the size, which is massive.
- 1 point
- 40 months ago
from completed build The Panther X
Sturdy case but it is absolutely huge, still needed to remove a bracket inside to install the lengthy 1080 as it is one of the longest you can buy. Really like the LED strip down the right hand side. Roomy for upgrades and the case is supplied with multiple fans.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-4770K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Intel Core i5-7600K (@5.1GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti (x2)