|( 1 new from £107.40. Last updated 44 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Darkfield Laser Tracking
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Flexible recharging system
- Hyper-fast scrolling
- Sculpted, right-hand shape
- Four thumb buttons
- 134 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build Mini Zen - Wall-mounted silent Mini-ITX
Been using this mouse for years and it continues to run like a champ. Super precise and very comfortable. Highly recommened.
- 26 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build The Orange Knight V3
My old faithful, been working great for ages now. Had some tracking issues but got a big mousepad and that was fixed.
- 18 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build A Safe Bet
Been using this mouse for a while. I find it very comfortable to use for productivity work. The scroll wheel allows for crazy fast scrolling. This model unlike previous models allows charging while you are using it which I find helpful.
- 13 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Narcotic Suite
Good solid feel but it is a bit heavier than other solid mice.
The scroll wheel is horrible and has a few bugs with the software
- 3 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build BOULESIS
I've had several of these because I like being wireless, I like the look of it, and the manufacturer warranties are good (3 years; longer than those on most of Logitech's other models). Unfortunately, even when I don't punish the mice by playing hardcore Diablo or whatever, they tend to start dropping my held click signals, mid-drag, after perhaps a single year, which is why those warranties have come in handy. Maybe a can of compressed air can help with that, but I sort of doubt it.
Also, the steel gets kind of corroded-looking after a while, but no big deal really. For my next mouse I'm definitely trying something different, though it might be hard to go back to wired, and I'm not really sure if I'd even benefit from some insane DPI (this one caps out at 1500).
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 1080 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-4770K
- GeForce GTX 780 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-6850K
- GeForce GTX 1070