|( 18 new from £125.00. Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
|£125.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||£125.00||Buy|
|£152.72||+FREE s/h||In stock||£152.72||Buy|
|£155.98||+FREE s/h||In stock||£155.98||Buy|
|£153.02||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£156.51||Buy|
|£163.26||+FREE s/h||In stock||£163.26||Buy|
|£164.45||+FREE s/h||In stock||£164.45||Buy|
|£159.20||+£5.99 s/h||Out of stock||£165.19||Buy|
|£162.10||+£5.40 s/h||In stock||£167.50||Buy|
|£161.99||+£11.50 s/h||In stock||£173.49||Buy|
|£161.99||+£14.40 s/h||In stock||£176.39||Buy|
|£187.92||+FREE s/h||In stock||£187.92||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Crystal 280X RGB
MicroATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
300 mm / 11.811"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 96 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build White Workbox - Ryzen 9 3900X ITX
Beautiful. One of the nicest looking cases for a small build. The tempered glass adds a touch of elegance to any build. Wish the non-RGB version came with a fan hub.
The wonder box.
- 10 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Beautiful Micro ATX Build
One of the most beautiful Micro ATX cases on the market, pretty pricey would be my only complaint, LL120s work great and make you drool just looking at the front panel
- 9 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Quest for Madness
CASE - Corsair Crystal 280x RGB - I saw another Corsair case that I liked it had vertical ridges where the tempered glass is on this one. While I was looking for that I saw the 280x and I was sold, i thought it looked better than the one I was looking for. Great case, lots of room, there are rubber gaskets for the main cable pass throughs. It can be made to really look clean. Taking off the Drive bays gives ALOT of room on the Power Supply side. My first experience with RGB and the included system on this is awesome, really adds to the look. I'm glad I decided on the RGB tempered glass version. - Dis case da bomb brah! If no can, no can... If can, Corsair Crystal 280X RGB.
- 7 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build White Lightning (with a Corsair theme)
HUGE fan of this cases aesthetic. Has solid airflow as well. Only downside is the back of the case where the PSU goes is kind of cramped and small, cables just get crammed in and not really organized.
- 5 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Rinzler
Aesthetically pleasing. Corsair makes it easy and fun to install the hardware. However there are two issues that i have with this case. First is the inability to support most of the popular tower coolers. You would have to either use a low profile cooler, AIO or stock. Second is that the top window impedes with exhausting air out of the case. Removing the top dust filter and raising the top by 7/8 of an inch, I was able to decrease CPU temp by around 10c.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters