|£74.98||Out of stock||£74.98||Buy|
|( 4 new from £74.98. Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
|£77.97||+FREE s/h||In stock||£77.97||Buy|
|£74.99||+£5.99 s/h||In stock||£80.98||Buy|
|£73.13||+£8.34 s/h||In stock||£81.47||Buy|
|£74.99||+£11.50 s/h||In stock||£86.49||Buy|
|£69.90||+£24.50 s/h||In stock||£94.40||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 381 mm / 15" With Drive Cages
- 381 mm / 15" Without Drive Cages
- 428 mm x 210 mm x 460 mm
- 16.85" x 8.268" x 18.11"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 41.345 L
- 1.46 ft³
- 25 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build First pc build ever for gaming at 1440p 144hz
I was trying to get nzxt H500 with cheaper price and reasonable front panel USB io. But man, don't they sell like hotcakes? It's just so so hard to get one new H500, old ones are even more expensive, it's madness. I thought I was lucky enough to get a new H500 on safe harbor computers. Turns out they don't have it in stock either. So I waited 10 days for nothing and nobody told until I called them. Second lesson: never shop on safe harbor computers again. Just get them at Amazon and make your life easier.
H510 comes with USB type C front io. I cannot use it because of my bad choice of the mobo. Anyway, mobo and the case are the bad decisions I made in this build. I will see what I can do to take advantage of this USB type C in the future.
- 21 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Purple Cloud
Outside of 2 of the standoffs being slanted causing me an extra 30 minutes of struggle, this case met my expectations. It is very clean looking and was overall easy to work with.
- 12 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Snowy White with a bit of RGB!
Clean aesthetics, white and enough room for cable management. Also, compatible with the newest utilities of X570 motherboard chipsets. (usb 3.2)\
Note: large radiators will fit barely.
- 10 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Upgrade build. First build in 2 years.
Very nice looking case but the standoffs are kindly hard to work with.
- 7 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build First Build | White Theme
Absolutely stunning looking case, no issues with airflow or temps
- 7 points
- 5 days ago
from completed build 1st Pc build
Good case overall Had to destroy and remove a pci bracket because it was screwed on 2 tightly and my screwdriver grinded away the edges
- 5 points
- 2 days ago
from completed build First pc build
Good case to build in. Had a bit of trouble getting wires through.
- 1 point
- 24 days ago
from completed build First PC. $1000 5700 XT / Ryzen 5 3600
Beautiful and clean looking case. Front IO could use another USB 3 but the USB-C is nice. Case fans are fine if you aren’t running a very hot build, but airflow isn’t too great from the front. Would want to purchase separate fans in some builds. Exhaust in the back is nice, as well as the clearance for the PSU fan to intake and exhaust air well.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X (@4.1 GHz)
- Quadro RTX 4000
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Radeon RX 5700
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Radeon RX VEGA 64