|£114.95||+£12.60 s/h||In stock||£127.55||Buy|
|£119.90||+£14.50 s/h||In stock||£134.40||Buy|
|£141.80||+FREE s/h||In stock||£141.80||Buy|
|( 1 new from £142.66, 1 used from £143.31 . Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
|£147.90||+FREE s/h||In stock||£147.90||Buy|
|£142.99||+£5.48 s/h||In stock||£148.47||Buy|
|£157.50||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£157.50||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ROG STRIX B360-I GAMING
- STRIX B360-I GAMING
- ROG STRIX B360-I GAMING
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 22 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Shift RGB Gaming PC
Very happy with this motherboard. It looks great, has 2 M.2 slots, good audio (including Optical Audio out) and even usb-c. The only complaint is that I wish it had three fan headers instead of just two.
- 9 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build The MidCube
Quite happy overall. LED lights are nice. Two M.2 slots for lots of potential SSD space. The manual is surprisingly helpful. On mine, BIOS came with version 1404. Since it's a mini ITX, check CPU fan measurements to make sure it doesn't block RAM.
- 6 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Transitioning to Mini ITX
It has what I need, currently using an anker 3.0 usb hub for my webcam, mic, xbox controller and mouse to combat the low amount of USB's. Great cheap board though.
- 6 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build Day to day SFF Goodness
As a light user who doesn't care to overclock, or run in RAID, or even need high-speed RAM, this fit my needs perfectly. It POSTed the first boot, ran the RAM at 2666 without any tooling, and fan curves and boot order are literally drag and drop. Very easy, has some nice RGB aesthetic that peaks out under the case mesh, and is a very easy board for the relative neophyte to use.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters