|£94.97||+FREE s/h||In stock||£94.97||Buy|
|£95.88||+£3.49 s/h||In stock||£99.37||Buy|
|£99.48||+FREE s/h||In stock||£99.48||Buy|
|£100.01||+FREE s/h||In stock||£100.01||Buy|
|£103.50||+FREE s/h||In stock||£103.50||Buy|
|( 15 new from £106.67 . Last updated 21 minutes ago. )|
|£100.92||+£6.48 s/h||In stock||£107.40||Buy|
|£117.95||+£13.32 s/h||In stock||£131.27||Buy|
|£119.99||+£11.50 s/h||In stock||£131.49||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / Orange
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 294 mm / 11.575" With Drive Cages
- 413 mm / 16.26" Without Drive Cages
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 7 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build First Build
Excellent case. No other comments. I really liked the colour scheme though.
- 3 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build GamingNinja-PC v2.0 - My second gaming PC
The fans it comes with are almost completely silent and seems to be enough to keep the components inside cool. I am considering buying another front fan though just in case.
There are no sharp edges inside, plenty of cable management holes but not enough cable tie fastening points. It is also a bit cramped behind the motherboard tray. I had some problems closing the side because of the cables, I could have done a better job on the cable management though to be honest.
The rubber rails for the HDD did not work at all, the HDD and case started resonating and sounded like it was going to fall apart but I fixed it after some suspending HDD in mid air shenanigans.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters