|£19.99||Out of stock||£19.99+||Buy|
|( 5 new from £21.98. Last updated 31 minutes ago. )|
|£24.76||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||£24.76||Buy|
|£21.98||+£5.48 s/h||In stock||£27.46||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Black / Green
- Tuned for high pressure air delivery directly to components
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Specially designed fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 48 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build My Almost VR Ready Build
very quiet, love that green LED
- 34 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Enthusiast Build "Alchemical"
Like the color of the LED's and have 8 of them running at max speed all the time and still no issues.
- 15 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build My first PC build
Nice fans, acceptable noise. I'm loving the LEDs.
- 13 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build AMD Ryzen Poison Build
Great fans! If you don't care too much about the noise, these are perfect! Can't hear them through my headphones and they keep my entire case cool.
- 10 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build $300 Windows7 School Computer ORION
Very nice fans, Nice green LED color brightens whole case, Only problem is for some reason there running at full throttle --1850PRM-- , and its louuuud... But I think that's my computers issue not the fans themselves.
At least my PC temps are good.
- 6 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build Green Monster
corsair just makes good stuff. i have 4 of these in my case and when they're maxed out they're still less audible than my stock cpu fan. lights are nice but have a clearly 4 directional single lights view to them. perfect if they added another 2 leds per fan but still a fan