add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

EVGA B-Stock Deals (11/6/2019)

eesti

7 days ago

GTX 970 SSC: $89.99

GTX 1660Ti XC Ultra: $219.99

RTX 2060 XC Black: $279.99

RTX 2080 XC Ultra: $569.99

RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra: $969.99

There was also a deal to get a GTX 1070 for $149.99, but that deal is already out of stock. Check those and more out here: https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=8

Comments

• 7 days ago
  • 1 point

That is a nice price for a 1660 ti, more so because it's one of the better coolers.

• 7 days ago
  • 1 point

it would have been absolutely irrelevant if the GTX 1070 was still in stock

• 7 days ago
  • 1 point

Yes, but there is a reason the 1070's went so fast for that price. It was an insane deal.

• 7 days ago
  • 1 point

970 for $90. Wow

• 7 days ago
  • 1 point

I'm tempted to buy the 260 and just put in on a shelf. I want to know who was cleaning the warehouse and found that box.

• 6 days ago
  • -1 points

I would not recommend buying a video card that has already failed one time although EVGA at least gives you a 1 year warranty but not worth a crap when you pay the shipping and are without a video card.

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

these aren't cards that failed these are just returns and refurbs

• 5 days ago
  • 1 point

actually zerk is partially correct. I have a neighbor (and also friend to boot) who works for EVGA. He explained that while many B-stock products are indeed just returns for small issues, many are also parts that have died and were repaired. I have bought 6 products from B-stock (the latest was a 980 Ti Kingpin) and all failed within a month. all were video cards except one which was a Z370 FTW motherboard. While I could just be incredibly unlucky, my personal experience dictates that no matter what the previous condition of the item was, everything so far has failed. I am interested to see what else I get and if any make it to the 1-year mark. Has anyone else here had any good experiences with EVGA B-stock?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube