add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

dowski1209

10 days ago

With the new Call of Duty being released in over a month I want to know what you guys think about it? I am a fan of the Call of Duty series but with the last few installments, they could be a lot better. Personally though, I am looking forward to this CoD more so than I have since Modern Warfare 3. My only concern is how will they present micro-transactions. Will they do what they did with Black Ops 4 and slowly start putting the best items in loot boxes? We will see but what do you guys think?

Comments

• 10 days ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "Software > Games / Gaming".

• 9 days ago
  • 1 point

Having played the gunfight alpha on ps4 and keeping up with any announcements I can regarding the game, I'm going in very optimistic about things. Hit detection seemed actually passable which is a breath of fresh air after bo4. Gun customization looks to be some of the best in any game ever.

My biggest fear is a bo4 style mtx system, but even then I don't think I'll mind too much since the game seems to have quite a good quantity and variety of weapons at launch. Bo4's mtx problems were exacerbated by a pretty pitiful amount of guns and progression content at launch, something this game fortunately seems to have plenty of.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube