add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Lian li PC 011 razer vs Corsair 680x

AlexDeDerp

5 months ago

I’m planning to use one or the other cases. The Corsair 680x looks good with rgb and he razer. Because the 680x comes with 3 ll120s, it looks good. With the PC 011 razer edition looks good because the case lights up and with 3 ll120s, it’s the same price as the 680x. I need to know which one is better for a first time build and has good cable management. I know 680x can hold 8 fans and lian li has 9 but not planning to use all of them unless I have a big budget.

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm a huge fan of Corsair (can check my build for proof) and I love cases with lots of glass and hinged swinging side panels. That said, I saw many reviews and builds with the 680x and I was not impressed. Especially against the O11, the temps just aren't as good, and the extra space with the PSU in the side compartment is just wasted on the 680x. If you are spending $250 on a case, better get the one I have (500D RGB SE) as it comes with 3 LL120s and a Commander Pro. I dunno, just looks like the 680x doesn't have very good use of space, especially if you want to water cool and mount multiple radiators. If it's only between these two cases you listed, it's easily the O11 for me, even being a big fan of Corsair.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube