add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Standoff Positions on a mid tower case (NZXT - H500) to accomodate a mATX

Oscar_Deane

6 days ago

New to pc building and I got a Micro ATX mobo to fit in a mid tower case. I know how to move the standoffs, but I can't find where to actually put my standoffs to fit my Micro ATX motherboard. The case supports mATX mobos - plz help

Comments

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

That actually depends on the motherboard since many use non-standard board sizes and don't use all the normal mounts.

You can just carefully place the board into the case and see which spots will be needed.

• 5 days ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks - I appreciate the reply

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube