add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Dreadvolt

7 days ago

I'm in the market for a good rechargeable wireless mouse. It will primarily for productivity purposes, however the prospect of gaming with it is also a possibility.

I've currently got a 2 system setup on my desk, and I'm trying to cleanup my physical desktop a bit.

Next week my work keyboard will get noticeably smaller, and wireless (Roccat Rykos MK Pro @50.8cm >> Anne Pro 2 @28.5cm), and I'm thinking that a wireless mouse might be the next step in tidying up this workspace.

The Logitech G Pro wireless appears to be the consensus best, but is rather pricey, and seems almost too mainstream. Is there a sleeper wireless mouse out there I haven't heard of yet? Hit me up with your wireless options and opinions please!

Thanks.

Comments

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

I only use wireless mice, and my current favourite is the Logitech 305. Highly recommend. It's not rechargeable but I mean, you can put rechargeable batteries in it. I'd say one AA battery lasts about 3 months or so. Whatever you do, don't buy any of Logitech's laser sensors, they've seriously ruined them over the years.

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the responses fellas!

How does the G703 compare? It's "on sale" for $99.99 CDN at a number of retailers right now.

The Corsair offerings look ok, but don't appear on any "top" lists I can find, I assume there's a reason for this?

I've also read good things about the Razer Mamba, but I've been burned by Razer products in the past (every single one has failed).

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

The kids surprised me with the Logitech G603 for Father's Day. If this mouse's inability to connect via "Lightspeed" (or even bluetooth) reliably is any indication of the rest of the Logitech stack, I might just have to stick with wired solutions.

Suffice it to say, this thing is going back to the store.

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

G203 then?

• 1 day ago
  • 1 point

For whatever it is worth I have the G603 and it has worked flawlessly. I would highly recommend it.

• 1 day ago
  • 2 points

I dunno, I was able to get it connected to one of the two computers once via Bluetooth, could never reconnect it.

Connecting it via USB/Lightspeed 0 times on either machine with the mouse literally pressed up against the USB receiver, both with and without the extension cable.

I'm glad yours has been flawless for you, I just certainly didn't share that experience.

• 1 day ago
  • 1 point

Understandable and seem like you had a dud. May be worth trying another one if you liked the feel of the mouse & functionality. Otherwise, lots of good options out there.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube