add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help deleting a command

SametMazi

4 months ago

Hi, I've had some issues with my powerline a while ago and a tutorial on how to fix it said to send regular pings to prevent auto sleep from turning on. I followed the instruction to make a ping.exe file (sorry I dont know much about these types of things) and everytime I boot up I see ping.exe in the cmd and it quickly closes.

Does anyone know how to delete that command as ive tested it and its pretty useless and doesnt effect the powerline in any way ?

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube