• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

danilo32 6 days ago

Hi everyone! If you have some time please check out my build.Thanks! https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dBg2cY

Comments Sorted by:

xPat 3 Builds 1 point 6 days ago

Looks pretty solid imo but what monitor do you have and what will you be using it for?

danilo32 submitter 1 point 6 days ago

I will be using it for gaming/streaming.I will buy a new monitor probably 144Hz one.I was looking at ViewSonic XG 2402 (I think)

Batlefield 1 point 6 days ago

Looks solid. If you want suggestions. Consider the Intel 660p M.2 . Also, do you want a pc that you'll have on desk and look at? If so then you might want to think about the colors inside and and LED/RGB fans too.

Thanks!This is my first build so I will be upgrading/adding some things down the road.I will probably buy some RGB LED Strips.I will look into that Intel 660p M.2. BtW I will wait for the ryzen 3000 series.

waiting for 3rd gen Ryzen is smart. I think (and hope) this is the home run ball. Already the 2nd gen is awesome. Price/performance is incredible and only can get better.

Since not buying now, wait until summer (Ryzen 3 arrives) and then you'll get even better deals on M.2 drives, and maybe even a faster one for less $$.

Thanks! When my school year ends (in about 3 months in my country) I will buy a PC!

No rush. Prices on SSDs and RAM are coming down. And 3rd gen Ryzen isn't far off either. This summer is excellent time to build.

Thanks! I Have just put new RAM on the list (3200 mHz).I cant wait! Price fluctuate a lot.Yesterday the all around price was 1260$ now its 1190$

[comment deleted by staff]