add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

m.2 installation

Haze159

8 months ago

My brother just go an m.2 ssd. he already has an hdd plugged in and was wanting my help. Is there any formatting or stuff i need to do before i plug it in? or if i plug it in is it good like that?

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

If you just want to use the SSD as a storage drive not an OS, you'll probably need to use Disk Management to set up the partition for the SSD but that is pretty simple and that should be all you need to do.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Ant that is after installation correct?

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah that's just in windows

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube