add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Having trouble with PC after some OCing.

DaMysteryMan

14 months ago

So Just recently I upgraded from 1050 Ti to 1080, and went perfect, without any problems. I went back into my BIOS to overclock the CPU and memory, Ryzen 5 1500x and 8 Gb Geil Evo Potenza DDR4-2133, the CPU up .35 Ghz and the memory to 2666, which I have done before at 16-18-18. And now I'm not getting any video outup. It's not the card as I have tried switching back to the 1050, still no output. The system runs fine as if it's putting out video, no error beep codes, or debug lights (MSI B350 gaming) So I went and reset CMOS, popped the battery out and back in still no video output. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe trivial, but did you try reseating your video cable?

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes. Just now did a CMOS rest through the instructions on the motherboard manual and that worked.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube