add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is this legit?

DaMysteryMan

22 months ago

https://www.ebay.com/p/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-1080-TI-Kingpin-Gaming-Video-Card/4006205566?iid=192477913458&thm=1000

New 1080 Ti for $215 buy it now. Seems a little too good to be true... the seller has good feedback though.

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

All the accounts feedback is from more then a year ago. I'm going to guess someone hacked his account and is trying to run a quick scam.

Not to mention you can add as many of them your cart as you like, the add is not even limited to 1 card.

If something seems to good to be true, it most likely isn't.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I was not aware eBay eBay accounts got hacked very often. Good to know.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Nope. Avoid.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Any way to tell other than too good to be true?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Its like what M52nickerson said. Feedback is old, and the account probably got hacked.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

So if you were to hunt down a used high end GPU, I should be looking at a used card with actual pictures, and an auction, if I wanted to find someone who doesn’t know about the current state of the GPU market

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes. Id say take a look at 980s, 980Tis, or maybe a 780Ti.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks like they already took the listing down.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Gtx 1080ti is worth buying as I believe if you report the scam they will refund what you spent

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I don’t use eBay but I’ve heard they do that but manirelli is right

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube