• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Comments Sorted by:

slkipp 1 Build 2 points 6 months ago

Without a doubt. The Philips SHP9500 are the superior headphones.

The HD668B's are good - from what I've been told, but I can't find anyone that would recommend them over the SHP 9500. In fact, against the SHP9500 once you've tried them, and worn them, and then kept wearing them, because... **** PHILIPS HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS? $70? FOR THESE? Throws HD600 out the window. Throws DT990 out the window. Throws HD598 out the window. Throws Oppo out the window. Throws BO H4 out the window. Throws the kitchen sink out the window.

aheam

SHP 9500 > Anything under $500. Now I love me some Sennheiser, and BW, Sony, Panasonic, even an AKG, and some Koss too.

But ****, the SHP 9500 is so damn good.

Also, those' aren't mics, or headsets. Those are just Headphones. You'll probably one something like a Vmoda BoomPro; or a seperate mic of some sort.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=4820&IsNodeId=1&Description=shp9500&name=Newegg%20Premier%20Eligible&Order=BESTMATCH

$52 ON NEWEGG. FIFTY TWO DOLLARS. (plus shipping.) BUT HOLY HELL.

nightrook 4 Builds 1 point 6 months ago

GASP. Don't get me wrong, Philips SHP 9500 are amazing, and I freaking love them, possible am still in love with them, but the HD 6X0 are damn good. Also, you need that kitchen sink.

manirelli staff 8 Builds 1 point 6 months ago

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Hardware > Audio".

nightrook 4 Builds 1 point 6 months ago

Like slkipp said (is than an I or an L), you just listed two headphones, not two mics. These headphones do NOT have mics. But in terms of headphones, my vote goes to Philips.

slkipp 1 Build 1 point 6 months ago

L