add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

which GPU should I buy?

Anox
  • 34 months ago

I am planing to build my first PC my budget is limited since i have to save some money for shipping (100$ at least) anyway, when it comes to GPU, I find it confusing i decided to go with GTX 1060 , but i don't know which one should I buy this one: https://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-ZT-P10600B-10M-Compact-Graphics/dp/B01I5O5AP2/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1496245284&sr=1-6&keywords=gtx+1060+6gb

or this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KIJ7XQG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

please help me to make a decision, i am so confused :(

BTW this is my build: CPU: intel core i5 7500 mobo: gigabyte - GA-B250M-DS3H RAM: Crucial - ballistix sport LT 8GB (2X4) ddr4 storage: blue 1TB GPU: i haven't decided yet Case: Corsair carbide 100R PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ bronze Optical drive: asus - DRW-24B1ST

i'll use this PC in 3d work and Gaming .

Comments

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

Where on Earth (?) do you have to live to get shipping costs of a $100? You don't have a local retailer?

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol! Unfortunately, It gets worse when it comes to local stores This pc would cost me exactly 1387$ if i bought it from local stores! (With the monitor) But from amazon it costs me 1034$ (with the monitor and shipping )

I live in saudi arabia BTW

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

Between the two the zotac is hands down the better of the two. The MSI you chose only has 3GB of vram while the zotac actually has 6GB of vram.

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

I know the deference in vram, but i thought the msi one has better clock speed

[comment deleted]
  • 34 months ago
  • 1 point

I really don't know is it better than gtx 1060 ?

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

They trade blows in most games. Try to find benchmarks for the games you play to see which ones work better with which GPU. Then, factor in pricing.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube