add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 5 points

I'd like to see these too. The 9370 is only $50 more than 8350. And as I was going to use water cooling anyway, the added cost is null.

BronzeDragon

[comment deleted]
  • 72 months ago
  • 3 points

I think that just keeping these two processors off the list just because they kind of suck is well... Kind of sucky. Not everyone shares your views with PC parts or life so if pcpartpicker is what it aims to be, then they'll add it regardless. If people like yourself who are anti-220 TDP then don't click on the part lol. Why is this even an issue? Add them lol

• 71 months ago
  • 3 points

Please add them!

• 72 months ago
  • -1 points

Yeah because they kind of suck.......They take up so many watts and NEED liquid cooling.

[comment deleted]
  • 71 months ago
  • 2 points

They havent been added yet because they have such a high TDP and they need specific motherboards to work. So they are working on the compatability with motherboards right now.

EDIT: Phillip said this in a recent post.

• 72 months ago
  • 0 points

Not really. It's only 400 difference, and that's when it's using all 8 cores. The number of programs that use all 8 cores are very small. Also, the i7 4770k does not require liquid cooling to run, and also it requires very little wattage compared to the 9590. Basically, you're spending 150$+ just on getting the 9590 to work. I wouldn't pay that much for a 9590.

• 71 months ago
  • 0 points

I hear fanboy talk.

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

He's not speaking Le Fanboy, he's speaking the truth. The 9590 is a stupid CPU for the price and stock voltage it runs off (which translates to temperatures).

The 9370 is the one to consider, and it still has the need of a thick 120mm AIO or dual-tower heatsink to get the job done, and it still needs a specific motherboard.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube