add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

The cooler I'm using is the CM Seidom 240M, it has Silencio fans which are pretty quiet, and since the cooler is so effective you can create custom fan curves in SpeedFan to reduce the noise. The 212 EVO with a single fan is reasonably quiet and if you have headphones in or audio coming through your speakers you won't even notice it at all. If you want something that cools really well and is quiet get a 'be quiet dark rock 3'.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the reply and the info! I think that i am probably going to do Cryorg they seem attractive and the reviews for the company are very good. Also i watched a few videos on the be quiet cooler, seems good

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube