Hey, nice to see that you are landed on my build page. This time we spent a lot of time on how it looks. We worked with Marble to make the inside of the case more shine and also to create that unique and special feeling. What we did to this machine is the following:
- We did laser cut a fan grill for those two big 200mm fans in the front of this H500P from Cooler Master.
- On the top of the case, we did make a custom CNC milled plate with the logo's from our main sponsors in it to give them also a special place in this build. We did put and RGB light behind it so when this light goes on the logo's do light up in the color you did apply to it, really cool effect and definitely a tip to the other modders here in the community, play with it ;-).
- For the inside of the case, we made a Plexiglas plate with the Marble look on it to hide the 240mm radiator that is behind it. This because we did cut the front out of this H500P to mount the 240mm radiator as far to the front as possible in this case, the radiator is directly touching the two 200mm fans in the front of the case. To fill up the empty space we modded also the radiator and now we can place two 140mm fans on this 240mm radiator xD, and damn what does that look good! On top of that, we made a golden plate to hide the IO wires that are running behind it and we did make some holes for the tubes from the CPU block to the radiator.
- The top of the PSU shroud we also made appear like Marble to create a reflection from the motherboard on it and it looks also that you see the wind of the airflow in it now because the way the Marmer is applied on it.
- The custom cables are made by Phil from PSlate Customs, what a good guy is this, an artist if we speak about custom cables!
- The center fan hubs of the in total 5 additional fans are also modded, we did put our own logo on the back of the center hub from these fans, only not on the fans that are mounted on the radiator.
- Also, we made a custom plate for in the back of the H500P with a custom design on it with all the logo's on it from our sponsors that helped us create this beauty.
- In the back of the case, we made also custom design for on the cable hiding plate.
- We did also apply the Marble to the outside of the case between the mesh on the front and top panel to give the case a little bit more depth, on the photo that is shotted vertically you will see what I mean ;-).
I think I forget something more at this point but you get the idea ;-). Please enjoy our build and let us know what you think about it!
Thanks for supporting us and as we always say, Stay positive and keep gaming!