This is the first water cooling build I've done in my whole life. I've always been reluctant to try water cooling, but I finally decided to take up the challenge and it was a rewarding experience overall.
This is an incredibly high-spec machine and for the most part, I don't need such high-specs. I figured if I'm gonna build a water cooling system, I may as well go all the way!
There was a fair few challenges, getting the measurements right, and I actually ended up drilling a hole in the wrong place, luckily I was able to still squeeze in some fittings and use plastic tubes in the bottom section instead. I'm quite pleased with the outcome however I really should have picked two colours instead of 4 for a theme.