- i was gonna go for a ryzen apu but i was worried about getting a non-2000 ready motherboard and i dont wanna go with the struggle of getting a cpu from amd and sending it back but in the end i received a 2000 ready motherboard.
- I ordered ryzen 3 1200 first because it was on sale.
- i got the gtx 560 ti from my friend for my birthday.
- the reason for the 600watt powersupply is because from my last pc the powersupply only had 1 6pin connector and the 560ti needed 2 6pin so i looked for a powersupply with 2 6pins and is semi modular and i told my mom to buy it. it was Cooler Master MasterWatt 550 for 40$ but my mom said it got out of stock so she bought the evga one.
- my ram is overclocked to 2800 with 1.25 voltage. It can run at 3000 with 1.35 volts but im not going to do that yet till i buy a system fan that will fit the front of the case.
i overclocked my cpu to 3.8 with 1.2 voltage and it can run at 4.0 with 1.35 volts and i will run it at 4.0 when i get my Cryorig H7 so it can get a better temps.
i built this on a carpet btw
- Removed 300gb Hard drive and Replaced it with a 120gb SSD
- Replaced gtx 560 ti with gtx 1050 ti that i bought for 160 second hand.
cant change the voltage for the cpu on the bios. i had to use ryzen master to change voltage and overclock
Great price for a boot drive
for my first time building a pc i had an easy time cable managing with this case. great for its price.