This is my other desktop.
I know the picture isn't accurate, but that's because I have the following parts in the computer still:
- Intel Core i3-4130
- Dead GIGABYTE H87N-WIFI
- Intel stock cooler
The GPU temperatures are from when I ran the 280x in my HAF X.
About this build
This build was made for my brother, but then he went back to his XBOX. I then made this into a PC that is as ghetto as possible.
- I have a 3.5" HDD not even mounted.
- I've been trying to disassemble it with nothing but paperclips and debit cards.
- I'm putting a full-sized ATX PSU into a case that only supports SFX.
- The cooler will be mounted with paper clips since I lost the mount.
- I don't have anything but the motherboard properly screwed in.
How I use the computer
I use this desktop for everything. Homework, playing games, testing, rendering, video editing, and photo editing. The main games I play are as follow:
- Skyrim (modded)
- Battlefield 4
- American Truck Simulator
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- The Witcher II
- The Witcher III
- GTA V
- Far Cry 4
- Far Cry 3
- Fallout 3
- Geometry Dash
It's already an instant 5 stars because it's AMD.
- Has built-in Wifi
- It's A88X
- 6 USB ports!
- The CPU header is in a stupid place.
- I don't really like the BIOS
- I also don't like how the PS/2 mouse and keyboard are merged, but oh well.
- It's Kingston
- I cannot overclock this ****. Even my friend couldn't.
- Looks really nice from the outside
- Supports a good amount of fans for its size
- You can fit an ATX PSU in it, even though it doesn't say it's compatible.
- It actually can hold my giant 280x.
- The cable management is ***.
- Requires a lot of screws in a lot of places.
- So damn cheaply build. The front panel connectors are literally hot glued to the panel.
- Looks nice
- Semi-modular is love
- Black/red are my two favorite colors.
- It's overpriced now but why would I care about that?